1. Make a plan and stick to it.
2. Finish painting Kayla’s room, hang the curtains.
3. Replace the ceiling tile in the family room. Hang the curtains.
4. Read six books.
5. Crochet two wearables and one blanket.
6. Walk a mile (or more) a day.
7. Cook dinner 5 times a week.
8. Create a realistic budget and stick to it
10. Have savings.
11. Add more houseplants (keep them alive!)
12. Have a schedule – follow it.
13. Take the kiddies on a “day trip” once a month.
14. Take a photo a day.
15. Send more cards (birthday, holiday, just because)